Your LAAIA Membership includes:
- Advocacy: LAAIA is the “The Voice of Independent Insurance Agents” and takes a proactive stance on Insurance Legislation. Every year, a team of passionate agents representing the Association “fly in” to Tallahassee to educate State Senators and Representatives on Insurance laws affecting Agents and Consumers alike. Most recently, LAAIA formed a Political Committee (“PC”) to further establish its commitment to Insurance related Legislative matters.
- Education: Generous offerings of Designation and Continuing Education Courses as well as Professional Growth Seminars.
- Leadership: Stand out from your competition by being informed, staying relevant and accessing contacts in all the Insurance Companies doing business in Florida.
- Branding: Research shows membership in a professional organization is a pivotal step in furthering one’s career. Stand out from your competition by becoming an LAAIA member and an active participant in the Insurance community. Let your customers know it too, by including the LAAIA logo in your email signature and on your website.
- Networking: Monthly meetings where you will be able to meet face to face with Company Marketing Representatives (1 monthly pass included in membership), Annual Convention, and all social functions offered by both the LAAIA and its Insurance Company members.
- Timely News: Street Talk and the members-only Torch newsletters published by LAAIA along with legislative updates during monthly meetings will keep you up to date with the latest goings on in the Insurance Industry.
- Discounted Services: Access to a wealth of discounts via our member benefit vendors program. Some of these include Agent E&O programs, Marketing and IT solutions, discounted Enterprise Rental Car Rates and more.